Things I couldn’t do because I didn’t have money…
1. Buy a nice new camera so I can actually take decent pictures.
(but when I do have the money…any suggestions?)
2. Buy a car so my license has a use.
3. Go anywhere. Because I couldn’t buy a car.
4. Buy every song I’ve ever heard and liked.
5. Go to a music festival.
6. Get a passport, and therefore…
7. Travel outside of the country.
8. Get a laptop.
9. Buy non-sale items. Seriously. I rarely do that. But I guess that’s a good thing.
10. Make this blog as awesome as I envisioned it. It costs to upgrade and own a domain. I have a whole list above this to spend my money on first…sadly.